United States Virginia change
Sri Lanka Breaking News
Sri Lanka parliament
vivalankaSri Lanka newsSri Lanka businessSri Lanka sportsSri Lanka technologySri Lanka travelSri Lanka videosSri Lanka eventssinhala newstamil newsSri Lanka business directory
vivalanka advertising
Stay Connected
Popular Searches
T20 World Cup
Sponsored Links
Sri Lanka Explorer

10 students burned as portable stove explodes at Torrance high school

Oct 23, 2010 3:00:00 AM - latimes.com
Three of the gas-operated devices were being used in a classroom for cooking during a lunchtime fundraiser for UNICEF. Some students burned on their necks, faces and hands, and several of the injuries were considered serious.

Ten students were injured inside a Torrance classroom Friday when a gas-operated, portable stove exploded, and authorities are trying to determine whether the school has a permit for the device.

USA, California: (Latest Stories)