A meal replacement diet is when you opt into a diet plan that offers meals that are good for your health and diet. These meals will take place of the regular meals that you generally eat. Meal replacements should have all the necessary nutrients and vitamins that your body requires to maintain a healthy system which will assist in the weight loss and control process resulting in a slimmer body and healthier weight.
If you have trouble estimating portion sizes, find yourself eating too often or typically choose foods high in fat and calories, meal replacements may work for you. We all know that losing weight is one thing, but keeping that weight off for one, two or even three years or longer is a completely different story. For people who really have trouble changing their eating habits permanently, using one meal replacement per day may be just the ticket to keep weight from coming back. As an added bonus, reducing body fat typically results in decreased risk of diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis and heart disease.
How to maximise your results with a meal replacement?
Use these helpful tips to make meal replacement a successful part of your weight loss and weight maintenance plan:
1. Use the meal replacement for up to three meals, or one or two meals and one snack, per day, unless advised otherwise by your doctor or your nutritionist.
2. Choose meal replacements that contain at least 100 – 250 calories. It should be low in carbohydrates, high in protein and low in fat to provide adequate nutrition and decrease “between-meal munchies” due to its fiber content.
3. A meal replacement high in fiber will help control hunger and make you feel full.
4. Use the meal replacement at the meals that cause you the most trouble. If breakfast is always a snack on the run drink your Meal Replacement shake instead.
5. Choose fresh fruit for snacks twice a day for added nutrition and fiber. Drink lots of water.
6. Maximise your weight loss by making your traditional meal well balanced. To do so, make your plate look like this: Fill half with vegetables (raw or cooked, your choice), one-quarter with protein (chicken, fish, egg, beef or pork) and the remaining quarter with the starch (rice, bread, pasta, potato).
Horleys Meal Replacement HP
This provides complete nutrition for weight control and maintenance.
• High in protein – contains an optimized blend of whey and soy proteins.
• Low in sugar – helps maintain stable energy levels
• Complete with vitamins and minerals.
• A source of soluble fiber.
Formulated by sports nutrition experts, Horleys Meal Replacement HP is no ordinary diet shake. This product is high in protein, low in sugar and higher in fiber than most other meal replacement products.
Protein is nature’s very own metabolic booster and appetite satisfier. Horleys Meal Replacement HP works with your eating plan without compromising your energy levels,
Use the benefits of protein in Horleys Meal Replacement HP to help you manage your calorie intake for weight loss, or provide a nutritionally balanced solution that fits into your busy schedule. For best results combine this product with a sound baseline diet that consists of small, regular meals and an exercise program that has both cardio and resistance training sessions.
Fiber is an important component of a healthy balanced diet. We get fiber from plant-based foods, but it’s not something the body can absorb. This means fiber is not a nutrient and contains no calories or vitamins. But it can make you feel full and reduce hunger.
• Fiber helps your digestive system to process food and absorb nutrients.
• Fiber lowers blood cholesterol.
• Fiber helps to control blood sugar levels, which in turn controls appetite.
Benefits of Horleys Meal Replacement HP
• Quick and easy to make as it comes in a powder form that can be mixed with milk, water or juice.
• High in Protein
• Low in Sugar and Carbohydrates.
• Low in cholesterol.
• Higher fiber content to suppress appetite.
• Highly nutritious.
• Men and women looking to lose weight or maintain a goal weight.
• Active people who need a fast snack solution for their busy schedule and want to make sure they’re getting all the nutrients they need use up to three times daily.
How to use it
• Use as a quick and easy breakfast if you’re on the go .
• Have as a nutritious mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack.
• Replace lunch (accompanied by something else like a piece of fruit)
• Replace the dinner.