Gaston home destroyed in fire
Nov 10, 2010 6:37:00 AM - thestate.com
A Gaston home caught fire Tuesday and was completely destroyed.
Lexington County Fire Service firefighters were called to 101 Battery Creek Drive around 7:35 p.m., and found the home there engulfed in flames.
After about an hour, the fire was brought under control, but not before destroying the home, the fire service reported.
The damages are estimated at about $150,000.
Residents in the home were warned of the fire by a smoke detector and escaped unharmed.
USA, South Carolina: (Latest Stories)