LIST OF RESOLUTIONS PASSED UNANIMOUSLY IN THE TWO DAY EXTRA ORDINARY MEETING CONDUCTED BY ENDLF ON THE 13th AND 14th NOV 2010 IN BANGALORE, INDIA
It was unanimously resolved:
1. To request the Government of India to bear in mind the fact that the E.N.D.L.F (Eelam National Democratic Liberation Front) never acted at any time against the development of India and her integration but supported the Indo-Sri Lankan pact even in the days of storm and strife and sacrificed 1700 mighty Eelam Tamils pinning their faith on the promise made by the then Prime minister Shree Rajiv Gandhi to form North East Provincial council and to do the needful to save the Eelam Tamils from the untold atrocities committed by the Sinhalese,
2. To request the Government of India to comply with the plea of E.N.D.L.F to send once again with commiseration in heart a new PEACE MAKINIG FORCE since IPKF with its 50,000 troops made unprofitable return to India in the year 1990, probe into the grave problems, find permanent solutions for them and render poetic justice to us, as we cannot live any longer in fool’s paradise hoping in vain that Sri Lankan Government will condescend to agree to give us a free and peaceful life.
3. To request the benign Government of India to do the needful to constitute a provincial council consisting of the North and East provincial council with empowerment for the benefit of the Eelam Tamils as promised in the year 1987.
4. To request the Government of India to do the needful to check the Anti Tamil attitude of the Sri Lankan Government that have cheated India and the Eelam Tamils many a time and also to put an end to the foul deed of the Sinhalese Government that is unlawfully settling their own people in the regions of the Eelam Tamils under the pretext of striving for the rehabilitation of the Tamils and the reconstruction of Sri Lanka.
5. To request the Government of India to do the needful to evict the intruding Sinhalese totally from the ancestral land of the Tamils as the Sinhalese Government made them settle down there unlawfully after they had attained independence in the year 1948 though they stopped doing so for a brief period of three years when the IPKF was there in Sri Lanka
6. To request the Government of India to do the needful to prevent the Buddhist monks from erecting Buddhist temples to spread Buddhism with the strong support of their government under the pipal trees wherever they grow in our regions and also to demolish those temples already erected with a selfish motive.
7. To request the Government of India being the biggest and the most powerful Democratic country to conduct judicial inquiry for the carnage perpetrated on the Tamils by Srilankan Government as it was beyond doubt an ethnic murder and not the anti – terrorists activities.
8. To request the Government of India to be gracious enough to do the needful to take up the responsibility of maintaining the refugee camps properly in Tamil Nadu till the refugees return to OUR Tamil Eelam very happily and proudly after finding solutions to all problems. And the Government of India to free the Sri Lankan refugees from the fear of the police especially the Q Branch who intimidate and treat the refugees as slaves for the simple reason they yearn for freedom.
9. To request the Government of India to do the needful to evict the Sinhalese fisher men colonisation in north–east coastal line that actually belongs to the Eelam Tamils as the Tamils alone have got every right to fish there.
10. If the Tamils do not get succour from India we request the government of India to constitute a higher level International committee consisting of those countries that have taken under their wings of love the Sri Lankan refugees in large numbers to render justice to us and enable us to enjoy our birth rights in the world where the DONORS COUNTRIES released fabulous funds to the blood thirsty Sri Lankan government to buy deadly armaments when the relentless riot was raging and tearing Sri Lanka.
WE ASK FOR BREAD AND FISH. WE HOPE AND TRUST WE WILL CERTAINLY BE GIVEN.
(LIST OF RESOLUTIONS PASSED UNANIMOUSLY AT THE TWO DAY EXTRA ORDINARY MEETING OF EELAM NATIONAL DEMOCRATIC LIBERATION FRONT (ENDLF) CONDUCTED ON THE 13th AND 14th NOV 2010 IN BANGALORE, INDIA)