Pelion resident burned in house fire
Dec 19, 2010 9:03:00 PM - thestate.com
A resident of a home in Pelion suffered serious burns and had to be taken to a Georgia burn hospital when the person's house caught fire Sunday evening.
Lexington County Fire Service fire fighters responded to 439 Bub Shumpert Road around 6:13 p.m. Sunday, the fire service said. Firefighters arrived around 6:23 p.m. and found the home engulfed in flames. A person in the home was removed and taken to the Joseph M. Still Burn Center in Augusta, the fire service said.
No other information about the resident was immediately available.
No other injuries were reported and the fire remains under investigation by the fire service and the Lexington County Sheriff's Department.
No cause was immediately apparent.
USA, South Carolina: (Latest Stories)