Anderson man dies in fire at home
Dec 20, 2010 7:31:00 AM - thestate.com
Anderson County officials say an autopsy shows an Anderson man died from smoke inhalation after a fire at his home.
Deputy Coroner Charlie Boseman told the Anderson Independent-Mail that an autopsy was performed on the body of 40-year-old Mark Preseau on Sunday.
Firefighters found Preseau next to the front door of his house early Saturday.
The fire started in the kitchen from a pot left on the stove.
USA, South Carolina: (Latest Stories)