United States Virginia change
Sri Lanka Breaking News
Sri Lanka parliament
vivalankaSri Lanka newsSri Lanka businessSri Lanka sportsSri Lanka technologySri Lanka travelSri Lanka videosSri Lanka eventssinhala newstamil newsSri Lanka business directory
vivalanka advertising
Stay Connected
Popular Searches
T20 World Cup
Sponsored Links
Sri Lanka Explorer

5 dead in Fla. motel carbon monoxide poisoning

Dec 28, 2010 10:29:00 AM - thestate.com
Story continues below video (Note: Video available to Flash-enabled devices only)

Source: The Miami Herald

Authorities believe that carbon monoxide from a running car killed five friends whose bodies were found in a South Florida motel room.

A Hialeah fire spokesman says a maid called 911 Monday after seeing people unconscious through a window. Police spokesman Carl Zogby says the teenagers' deaths appear to be accidental.

USA, South Carolina: (Latest Stories)