ITN Biz News:
- Pan Asia banking network expands. New branch opens down Makola road, Kiribathgoda.
- Sanasa Development Bank – Ithurum Wasana raffle draw.
- 7th branch of Commercial Credit PLC opens in Moratuwa, New Galle Road.
- New manager of Bank of Ceylon assumes duty.
- NDB bank opens new bank branch in Ambalangoda, Galle Road. This is their 53rd branch.
- International brand “Singer” celebrates 160 years in service.
- M.D. Gunasena publishes Sign language book.
- Asia Commerce re-brands as “Divasa Finance”. New office opens down Station Road, Colombo 03. Chief guest at the opening – Central Bank Governor Nivard Cabraal.
- NDB bank continues expansion. Opens 54th branch in Ambalantota.
- The Asian Bankers Association 28th General Meeting and Conference 2011 to be held in Colombo in October.
You need the Windows Media Plug-in for the Browser you are using to view this Content. Please use the Download link Below if the streaming doesn't Start. Download the Video