SC woman dies when fire traps her in shed's closet
Jul 4, 2010 1:49:00 PM - thestate.com
Authorities say a South Carolina woman died after a piece of lawn equipment caused a fire that burned a shed in Easley.
Investigators told multiple media outlets that 47-year-old Cheryl Kinsela was with her husband Saturday in the outbuilding when the blaze started.
Authorities say the husband escaped with minor injuries, but Kinsela was trapped in a closet where she was later found by firefighters.
Easley fire and police are investigating the blaze along with the State Law Enforcement Division.
USA, South Carolina: (Latest Stories)