United States Virginia change
Sri Lanka Breaking News
Sri Lanka parliament
vivalankaSri Lanka newsSri Lanka businessSri Lanka sportsSri Lanka technologySri Lanka travelSri Lanka videosSri Lanka eventssinhala newstamil newsSri Lanka business directory
vivalanka advertising
Stay Connected
Popular Searches
T20 World Cup
Sponsored Links
Sri Lanka Explorer

Fire caused by fireworks damages SC house

Jul 5, 2010 2:10:00 PM - thestate.com
Authorities say fireworks appear to have sparked a fire that burned a vacant South Carolina house.

Rock Hill fire officials told The Herald of Rock Hill that the back porch, roof and siding of the house burned early Monday morning, causing about $3,000 in damage.

Rock Hill officials say firefighters also fought nine other small grass and trash fires they think were started by fireworks over the holiday weekend.

No one was injured in the blazes.

USA, South Carolina: (Latest Stories)