Canada Sri Lankan Community News
- Tuesday, 14 February 2017 10:16
- - Ashish
It has been observed that global orthodontic headgear market is growing swiftly and is anticipated to grow tremendously at the CAGR of 5.5%. Globally there is huge demand for orthodontic headgear in various regions. Factors influencing this market are increasing demand of device over surgeries, increasing advanced technology being used in orthodontic headgears market, overcome painless surgeries products and many others.
Angle Orthodontist sent an online survey to randomly chosen 1000 orthodontists where it was found that only 948 orthodontists which includes 62% of the orthodontists revealed that they were using headgear in their practice. During the same survey about 50% of the professionals stated that the trend of using headgear had been practiced from the time they were introduced and till date the practice of using this has been constant. However, 70% of the nonusers indicated that the trend had decreased significantly. About 70% of orthodontists in both groups stated that the trend has been steady in the use of headgear by other orthodontists in the market.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2087
Some of the Key Players of this market are those who hold the largest market shares are:
· Ortho Kinetics Corporation,
· DB Orthodontics,
· OraMetrix, Inc,
· Heilongjiang Label Technology Co., Ltd.,
· Orthoband, Oswell Dental
Globally North America has the largest share in the orthodontic headgears market. The share of this nation in this market is mainly due to increasing innovations in healthcare technology and orthodontic headgears.
Europe is the second-largest market for orthodontic headgears. Asia Pacific is expected to be fastest growing market for orthodontic headgears.
Taste the market data and market information presented in more than 50 market data tables and figures spread over 80 pages of the project report. Go through the in-depth table of content (TOC) & market synopsis on “The Global Orthodontic Headgear Market Research Report -Forecast till 2022”
Study Objectives of the Market:
· Providing detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of various segments and sub-segments of the orthodontic headgear market
· Giving insights about factors affecting the market growth
· Analyzing the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Force analysis etc.
· Giving the past and predicted future revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to the main market and various other markets globally
· Giving regional level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospects
· Giving regional level analysis of the market with respect to segments, sub-segments, products, and end-users
· Providing an overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market followed by comprehensively analyzing their core competencies and drawing a competitive structure of the market
· Tracking and analyzing competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments along with research and developments in the global orthodontic headgear market
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/orthodontic-headgear-market
There are different types of orthodontic headgears, which can give desired result as per the situation. Different types of orthodontic headgear are designed as per individual needs, according to which t the most appropriate type of headgear is used for the treatment. The main aim in orthodontic headgear treatment is to move the teeth to a position that is more beneficial with respect to functionality. In cases of jaw growth problems the orthodontic treatment is done for adjusting and properly directing the jaw development.
Global orthodontic headgear market has been segmented into type of devices which includes cervical pull, high-pull headgear, reverse-pull (facemask).
A variety of dental appliances are used for treatment, depending on the type of problem and magnitude of the same.
The most commonly used are cervical pull type which has global orthodontic headgear’s largest market share by product. It had largest market share in 2016 which is expected to continue till 2022.
Make an Enquiry @https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2087
2 Research Methodology
3 Market Dynamics
9 Company Profile
9.1 Ortho Kinetics Corporation
9.1.1 Company Overview
9.1.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
9.1.4 Key Developments
9.2 DB Orthodontics
9.2.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
9.2.4 Key Developments
9.3.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
9.3.4 Key Developments
9.4 OraMetrix, Inc
9.4.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
9.4.4 Key Developments
9.5 Heilongjiang Label Technology Co., Ltd.
9.5.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
9.5.4 Key Developments
9.6.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
9.6.4 Key Developments
Browse Related Report
Spinal implants market information, by type (fusion implants, non-fusion implants), by procedure (open surgery, minimally invasive surgery) by material (titanium, titanium-alloy, stainless steel, and plastic) - Forecast till 2022
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312